SK Intertainment Inc. is seeking a full-time Designer to join our growing Team. You will work on several different projects across a multitude of websites. Projects will range from daily e-mail marketing collateral to longer form on-site promotions.
Who We Are:
SK Intertainment is a Chicago based company with a portfolio of highly recognized brands. Established in 1999 as the creative home for the renowned film-review website MrSkin.com, SK Intertainment has remained on the forefront of web technology, expanding its reach with strategic acquisitions and constant development of new products.
Who You Are:
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, meet deadlines, and creatively solve problems.
- Student: You learn constantly through research and self-education and find inspiration from several different areas of design.
- Craftsman: You strive to keep up with the latest design trends.
- Versatile: You have relevant experience in a wide range of design, from identity to web design and everything in between.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop or comparable image editing software.
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator or other vector-based editing software.
- General knowledge and strong understanding of UX and web design.
- Ability to follow brand standards.
- A solid portfolio with examples across many facets of design.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to work with explicit adult content.
- Ability to translate a vision from non-technical people into tangible design.
What You Will Work On:
- E-mail Marketing Designs / Scheduling
- Special Offer graphics including logos
- Marketing materials for our different brands
- Image editing / color correction
- Promotional graphics to be used across social media platforms
What We Use:
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Jira (project management)
- Sendgrid (e-mail marketing)
- In-house content management systems
When you apply, please include
- A little about yourself, what you're interested in, what you've been doing regarding design
- A resume and portfolio showing some of your recent design work